[TYPO3-dev] RFC: public extension review process

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Oct 31 09:22:39 CET 2007

Hey Elmar,

sorry, just stumbled upon your message when you replied ;-).
Anyway: Yeah, the whole "reviewed" idea is quite neat, but only works if
there is an effort do so. Because right now, about 95% of all people
disable the "Show only reviewed extensions" option in the EM.

So, yeah, we need some change here.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-