[TYPO3-dev] typolink generation high parsetime

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sun Oct 28 01:16:22 CEST 2007

>> All your links go to the same page. They differ only in the query
>> arguments.
>
> Yes all links go to same page because of show single or page index or
> sorting etc.
> Lot of link with same uid.
>
>> I'd use $cObj->typoLink_URL() once and added the arguments manually.
>> This will be fastest regardless how clever we optimze TYPO3.
>
> I don't think so or maybe I am doing smoething wrong.
> Here is piece of my test code with $cObj->typoLink
>
>    $conf=array(
> "parameter" => "82",
> "useCacheHash" => 0,
> "additionalParams" => "&tx_baszukaj_pi1[showUid]=" .
> $this->internal["currentRow"]["uid"],
> );
> $this->cObj->typoLink($this->internal['currentRow']['tytul'],$conf)
>
> Nothing has changed. Parse time is the same.
> T3 sends queries to mysql.

Of course not, since you didn't do what Martin told you to do :-)

Since there is no cHash to be generated you could create the basic URL for
all the links just once using the appropriate typolink function and then add
the parameters for each of the links within a loop "manually" without using
the typolink function.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian