[TYPO3-dev] typolink generation high parsetime

Bartosz Aninowski bart at REM-IT-sonik.pl
Sat Oct 27 21:37:15 CEST 2007

> All your links go to the same page. They differ only in the query
> arguments.

Yes all links go to same page because of show single or page index or
sorting etc.
Lot of link with same uid.

>I'd use $cObj->typoLink_URL() once and added the arguments manually. This
>will be fastest regardless how clever we optimze TYPO3.

I don't think so or maybe I am doing smoething wrong.
Here is piece of my test code with $cObj->typoLink

   $conf=array(
"parameter" => "82",
"useCacheHash" => 0,
"additionalParams" => "&tx_baszukaj_pi1[showUid]=" .
$this->internal["currentRow"]["uid"],
);
$this->cObj->typoLink($this->internal['currentRow']['tytul'],$conf)

Nothing has changed. Parse time is the same.
T3 sends queries to mysql.