[TYPO3-dev] debug TYPO3 with Eclipse PDT

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Wed Oct 17 14:08:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

actually I have eclipse 3.3 (Europa) running with PDT 1.0 under windows XP.

I have a remote server with fedora, where the TYPO3 is installed.

To have easy access to the system a samba-share is provided for the
htdocs-directory (mapped to drive Z).

In eclipse, I've set my workspace to Z:\htdocs\typo3conf\ext, so I can
create a project for each extension.

For debugging I've installed the Zend Debugger on the webserver. *BUT* I
can only start debugging from the main index.php site. All other
breakpoints (e.g. within an extension) are ignored.

Can somebody point me to the right direction, how to debug a
typo3-extension within eclipse?

Thanks in advance

Joerg Schoppet