[TYPO3-dev] typolink - link to records 2

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Thu Oct 4 11:01:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

>> I like the idea in general and will try to find time to check it.
>>
> Hello Dmitry
>
> Yes, in the typolink you have something like
> record:<table>:<uid>
>
> In the frontend the typolink function translates (with help of
> linkhandlers) this to a link to the single view of this record for
> example (how the link is translated for each table can be configured in
> typoscript)

when coding this, please consider that plugins can be used several times
for different purposes and therefore might need different singleView
pages depending on various factors, but most likely different storage
folders. So a switch option based on the storagePid of the record might
be a good idea. Another thing would be to allow the usage of
userFunctions in the linkHandlers (if not planned so far).

Just some ideas.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch