[TYPO3-dev] typolink - link to records 2

Daniel Pötzinger operation-lan at gmx.de
Thu Oct 4 09:33:30 CEST 2007

> I am right when I think that this patch allows to give an uid of tt_news
> record and get a link where this record is displayed? I will have to
> specify where I want them to be displayed, right? Looks so, from the bug
> report.
>
> I like the idea in general and will try to find time to check it.

Hello Dmitry

Yes, in the typolink you have something like
record:<table>:<uid>

In the frontend the typolink function translates (with help of
linkhandlers) this to a link to the single view of this record for
example (how the link is translated for each table can be configured in
typoscript)

greetings