[TYPO3-dev] problems with cache hashes

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Nov 29 15:48:38 CET 2007

Hi!

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> You know me. I am not hiding anything from who ever!

I know :) I am surprised that you could not recognize humor.

> Please read your answers saying: There is no problem: use InnoDb.

That's not truth. I never said that.

> You should check your Attutide man!

For most of us it is exactly like Bible says: we see bad things in others but not in ourselves.

> I have proposed to Helmut to call me to verify and discus this Issue.
> If this is hiding from the community then a lot of people are hiding
> things from the community.

I propose to discuss it here, in the mailing lists, so it is visible to anyone, so that anyone can find it by Google and benefit from it. If you think it is bad, I am sorry to offend you.

> Dont make me angry with such ignorance. You know that TYPO3 is full of
> such small problems! If you start frustrating users with your attitude
> nobody will do the work and only rant in the mailing list.

Oliver, you are prejusted about me :) My only intention is to put as much information as possible to public. Yes, I sometimes frustrate people, who write me provate e-mails or skype chats by saying: "Please, ask in the mailing lists so that anyone can benefit from the answer". I think it is a good thing actually.

You wanted to discuss information about static file cache. But you did not want to do it in public. I think it is much better if you continue discussion here because it is vary valuable for the community. Do you agree?

> Peace and come down from your high horse.

Yes, my boss :D

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team