[TYPO3-dev] problems with cache hashes

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Nov 29 15:30:14 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:

> ...and hide it from the community.

Sorry Dmity.

You know me. I am not hiding anything from who ever!
Please read your answers saying: There is no problem: use InnoDb.

You should check your Attutide man!

I have proposed to Helmut to call me to verify and discus this Issue.
If this is hiding from the community then a lot of people are hiding
things from the community.

Dont make me angry with such ignorance. You know that TYPO3 is full of
such small problems! If you start frustrating users with your attitude
nobody will do the work and only rant in the mailing list.

Peace and come down from your high horse.

Olivier