[TYPO3-dev] problems with cache hashes

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Nov 28 15:08:37 CET 2007

As far as I know TYPO3 doesn't require InnoDB to be installed,
if so and there are problems in the area mentioned,
shouldn't TYPO3 not come with a proper solution? This
is what TYPO3 folks always has been doing.

OR

TYPO3 should come with a requirement that MySQL needs to be installed
and InnoDB MUSt be enabled.

OR

At least a warning should be issues during installation and/or in the
installed tool
that InnoDB is not used and thus caching will not work properly.

But I don't think we cannot just ignore the issues we are having.

just my 2 cents.
Ries