[TYPO3-dev] config.removeDefaultJS = external

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Nov 26 11:31:10 CET 2007

"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1196072686.11458.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> gotcha ;-) I didn't saw the option to remove completely (but i don't see
>> the sense because it fails when using e.g. spamProtectEmailAddresses and
>> remove JS)
>
> Yes :) But when you set the option, you are supposed to know what it does
> :D May be TSRef should updated because it does not mention spamprotect in
> removeDefaultJS
>
> --
> Dmitry Dulepov
> TYPO3 core team
> Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
> Skype: callto:liels_bugs

hehe - yes.

In my eyes the biggest problem is, that in older documentation and on
several webpages you find the "old" syntax
config.removeDefaultJS = 1
with description, that this moves JS to external file, which is wrong. So
users take this (found by google) and use it and wonder why it doesn't work.

I will add a documentation update later in the Wiki.

vg  Steffen