[TYPO3-dev] config.removeDefaultJS = external

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Nov 26 10:32:34 CET 2007

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> what was the reason for switching this config from boolean to string
> comparison?
>
> As i see no other possibilities than "external" i don't get the advantage.

Classic TYPO3 style/history:

We add a new proparty as boolean. Later on we decide that it's nice to have
another option as well. So we turn the old one into a boolean/string
property. You see this kind of stuff all over TS,

The property should be named config.defaultJS with the options "inline"
(default), "external" and "none"/"remove".

Masi