[TYPO3-dev] Make selecting records via AJAX possible (like Google Suggest)

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Fri Nov 23 11:19:04 CET 2007

Hi Andreas,

> Ok, I'll do my best to get it "finished" in the next two days.

no need to hurry that fast but I certainly will use this thing and will
test it with a *huge* amount of records.

> I suppose you mean the max limit for the number of records in the
> selector-box? Good point, I didn't think of this. But does the selector
> window respect this limit? I don't think so, AFAIK there is only the
> yellow ! displayed next to the selector if there are too many records in
> the box.

ah yes you are right but you still could check the max amount and insert
a warning or so..

btw: does the whole configuration happen in the tca.php (beside of
modifications through TsConfig) or where?

> Thanks for your feedback! :)

Thanks for your work!

georg