[TYPO3-dev] Good news: First decrease of no_cache parameter on google

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Nov 22 12:42:20 CET 2007

Hi!

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> Any news in this, Dmitry? Chances to ship the solution with 4.2.0?

None. I am fixing some bugs and working on translation now (I officially support translations from core team).

I think most of the problems can be solved using cHash. Those, who use set_no_cache(), just do not know how to write it properly. This is just lack of knowledge, which we all have in different areas. Once people get this knowledge, they will do it properly.

As to disabling set_no_cache(), people still may find ways to go around this. I think we should more concentrate on letting people know how to write code correctly. This is always better than making workarounds for people's mistakes.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team