[TYPO3-dev] Good news: First decrease of no_cache parameter on google

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 22 12:14:39 CET 2007

> first thanks for your investigation.
> The cache problem is still a magic for most of the extension developers. i
> know there are several documents describing proper usage, but they are
> spreaded around, so i think it's very important to have one
> "Cache-Guidline for Developers" on typo3.org to give it a "official" place
> as reference. Also it becomes complicate if you have a USER-plugin and you
> want to use forms etc., most developers integrate a hidden-field with
> no_cache (e.g. filter/search), so guideline should point on this
> - setting a proper USER-ext
> - using forms in USER
> - using USE_INT in USER
>
> vg  Steffen

Hi Steffen, Dmitry,

you rember me and I need to come back to that.

Recently Dmitry suggested a solution for the no_cache issue from side of the
core. Sounded quite good. If such a solution, that goes directly to the
origin, would be implemented, it would save us most guidline efforts.

Any news in this, Dmitry? Chances to ship the solution with 4.2.0?

Regards

Elmar