[TYPO3-dev] BUG 3907 - MM Relations get lost in Workspace System

andreas stein andre01 at typotemp.com
Thu Nov 15 12:47:08 CET 2007

"andreas stein" <andre01 at typotemp.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1195076878.9774.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...

>> Did you ask Kasper for his comment and if so, what was his response?
>>
>> cheers
>> Ingmar

So, Kasper will look at it in the next time.

Until there is a patch which takes the whole typo3 mm concept in
consideration you may use the extension provided at the buglist.
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3907 which extends the version_swap
function of the t3lib_tcemain class - it's provided for two typo3 versions -
look at the code.

enjoy your day
andras