[TYPO3-dev] BUG 3907 - MM Relations get lost in Workspace System

andreas stein andre01 at typotemp.com
Wed Nov 14 22:47:31 CET 2007

> Did you ask Kasper for his comment and if so, what was his response?
>
> cheers
> Ingmar

Thanx Ingmar for response!
Yes I did. But I assumed from his answer that I still haven't got the whole
workspace concept or he hasn't had enough time to look at this features.

Thanx to Andreas Wolf I solved this now by extending the t3lib_tcemain class
via "xclass", and it works quite fine. But when I compare the two bugs #3907
and #3531 the whole code is still leaking at a lot of points in the typo3 mm
concept - so far from a patch, but I will post a small extension so one can
use it until there is a more satisfying solution for the use of mm
references in the workscpace.

enjoy your day
andreas