[TYPO3-dev] includeLibs for pi2 plugin

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Nov 12 22:22:02 CET 2007

"Francois Suter" <fsuter at cobweb.ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1194900117.908.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi all,
>
> I am developing an extension with 2 FE plugins. I had no trouble getting
> the first one (pi1) to display, but the second one (pi2) stubbornly
> refused to display anything. After some bit of debugging, I found out that
> the class was not loaded. I then added it manually using the includeLibs
> property of the USER object and it worked.
>
> Why is it that I needed to use includeLibs explicitly for pi2 and not for
> pi1?
>
> The first plugin was generated by the Kickstarter while I did the second
> manually, but I can't find any difference.
>
> Any clue?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
>
> Francois Suter
> Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch

Hi Francois,

the magic happens in ext_localconf.php where you include the classes

t3lib_extMgm::addPItoST43($_EXTKEY,'pi1/class.tx_yourext_pi1.php','_pi1','list_type',1);

t3lib_extMgm::addPItoST43($_EXTKEY,'pi1/class.tx_yourext_pi1.php','_pi2','list_type',1);

then they are like two different extension.

vg  Steffen