[TYPO3-dev] includeLibs for pi2 plugin

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Nov 12 21:41:02 CET 2007

Hi all,

I am developing an extension with 2 FE plugins. I had no trouble getting
the first one (pi1) to display, but the second one (pi2) stubbornly
refused to display anything. After some bit of debugging, I found out
that the class was not loaded. I then added it manually using the
includeLibs property of the USER object and it worked.

Why is it that I needed to use includeLibs explicitly for pi2 and not
for pi1?

The first plugin was generated by the Kickstarter while I did the second
manually, but I can't find any difference.

Any clue?

Thanks in advance

--

Francois Suter