[TYPO3-dev] BUG 3907 - MM Relations get lost in Workspace System

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sun Nov 11 15:51:19 CET 2007

Hi Andreas,

currently Workspace related issues are best solved by Kasper.

He can probably tell you his opinion regarding this bug and whether he
thinks this is a bug or by design (I didn't have a look at the issue).

You might want to get in contact with Kasper and ask how much sponsoring
it would need to get this bug solved. The current sponsorship amount in
the bugtracker certainly wouldn't suffice.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht