[TYPO3-dev] CType Multimedia

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Sat May 26 11:17:28 CEST 2007

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Martin Ficzel schrieb:
>>
>> - use typoscript to provide a proper code for each filetyoe, so the
>> setup can be changed without programming
>
> I was thinking more of a configuration with flex forms. Setting the size
>  of a video per TS doesn't sound thtat great to me. It's nize if I have
> a few TS attributes, but settign an object tag per pure TS isn't
> impossible.
>
> Masi

true width, height and altText should be db-fields, when i worked on it
i simply used the imagewidth and imageheight fields so no extra fields
were necessary. i just modified the tca for the type multimedia a bit.

what i find important is:

- a redacteur should not care about the code used for embedding the content
- an admin should have the option to define the complete embed code for
a site (maybe flashplayer for mp3, iframe for pdf and object + mimetype
for the rest )

regards Martin