[TYPO3-dev] CType Multimedia

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Sat May 26 08:45:11 CEST 2007

Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
> Martin Ficzel schrieb:
>>
>> - use typoscript to provide a proper code for each filetyoe, so the
>> setup can be changed without programming
>
> I was thinking more of a configuration with flex forms. Setting the size
>  of a video per TS doesn't sound thtat great to me. It's nize if I have
> a few TS attributes, but settign an object tag per pure TS isn't
> impossible.

I will put into my XCLASS possibility to use my settings for multimedia,
but if somebody doesn't like it he can freely ignore it. I made the
change as a hook:

if (is_array
($GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF'][TM_CONTENTACCESS_EXTkey]['CType_multimedia']))
{
foreach
($GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF'][TM_CONTENTACCESS_EXTkey]['CType_multimedia']
as $classRef) {
$hookObj= &t3lib_div::getUserObj($classRef);
if (method_exists($hookObj, 'CType_multimedia'))
	$content .= $hookObj->CType_multimedia($incFile,$parArray);
	}
}
else 	$content .= '<embed '.implode(' ',$parArray).'></embed>';

I made for a customer for other reason already user_hoksetting into
ext_tables.php,
where I had one customer-specific change and a hook file is then another.