[TYPO3-dev] ADOdb extended dates prototype

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Fri May 18 22:00:22 CEST 2007

Hello all,

Here is the first prototype of the extended dates extension [1].
Instructions on the trac wiki page [2].
One problem could be the speed; it's really pretty slow to save the record
with so many dates, but that might be acceptable. The reason it's so slow
is because init.php is included in order to get to the date and timezone
preferences and that adds a lot of overhead for every ajax call. If there
is another way I don't know about to get BE user preferences, let me know!

Feedback is appreciated!

Christoph

[1] http://www.zerodeviation.net/t3x-extdates-0_0_1.t3x
[2] http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org/extdates/