[TYPO3-dev] core issue: extend dates with ADOdb time

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed May 16 19:26:55 CEST 2007

Christoph Koehler wrote: on 16.05.2007 15:05:

>> may be you have to change the field property to unsigned ?
>> Also look for the hooks in tcemain.

> Man I am dumb :) The problem was indeed the db field being an int. I
> changed it  to bigint and it works now.

Make sure you change it into a unsigned bigint, else you won't be able
to have negative timestamps in it (dates < 1970).

How does your solution handle the javascript part? Does that handle
unsigned bigints already for unixtimes?

It would be cool if you could share this extension with us, so that we
might consider implementing this directly into the core.

Cheers,
Ernesto