[TYPO3-dev] Optional alias check

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Wed May 16 18:15:21 CEST 2007

Martin Kutschker
> You mean disabling the unique check in TCAmain for the BE forms? Yes you
> could do that.

Just redefining TCA in ext_template.php?

Ok
I make a customer_specific plugin to reset the 'eval' configuration

>But still you would need a way to retrieve the correct
> alias for your domain. To do this you have to find the root page of the
> domain and find if a page with that alias is within that tree. Again the
> nested set woul come in handy,

I don't figure how that works. I used modified version of an autoalias
plugin. I added a field to restrict resetting aliases.
If somebody puts the same alias, that is his/her fault but I would
need the same alias for different domains.

  but of course it can be done without it
> (with a horrible performance).
I expected that trying to check rootline of every page would cause very
slow performance