[TYPO3-dev] How to add additional checkbox toallContentandRecord-Elemets

Stefan Bothner | [m]zentrale stefan at m-zentrale.de
Tue May 15 10:35:43 CEST 2007

Hi Topio,

thanks for that answer, it solved my problem, i always looked
for the information in the array $fieldArray of
processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations()
function.

I solved the issu by this:

First i overwrite the function makeButtonPanel() and doProcessData() to add
a new
button and action to the forms. This was done by an XCLASS. After that
i used the Hook processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations() to check if the
button was
choosed and the i send the email.

kind regards and sorry for my bad english (last engl. lesson is 12 years
ago)

stefan