[TYPO3-dev] How to add additional checkbox to allContentandRecord-Elemets

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Mon May 14 20:05:47 CEST 2007

Steffen Kamper
> "Steffen Kamper" <steffen at dislabs.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1179162158.2376.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> "Stefan Bothner | [m]zentrale" <stefan at m-zentrale.de> schrieb im
>> Newsbeitrag
>> news:mailman.223321.1179161188.21067.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>>> Hi Joey,
>>>
>>> i dont want to save the data. I want to use it, if checked, to inform
>>> a person about this action. I wrote an Hook
>>> (processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations)
>>> to inform a person by mail. By now i overwrite the funktion
>>> makeButtonPanel() in Class
>>> SC_alt_doc where i added a new save button. but there is the problem that
>>> cant
>>> get datas in this hook which tell me that this button was activated.
>>>
>>> thanks and kind regards
>>>
>>> Stefan
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> to retrieve the data is a naming thing, because you get the array of
>> posted data ($PA - stands for PostData? better names would help more :-) )
> ähm ... PostedArray i wanted ...

$_POST is use in alt_doc.php only for saving related actions.

/**
	 * Detects, if a save command has been triggered.
	 *
	 * @return	boolean		True, then save the document (data submitted)
	 */
	function doProcessData() {
		$out = $this->doSave || isset($_POST['_savedok_x']) ||
isset($_POST['_saveandclosedok_x']) || isset($_POST['_savedokview_x'])
|| isset($_POST['_savedoknew_x']);
		return $out;
	}

	/**
	 * Do processing of data, submitting it to TCEmain.
	 *
	 * @return	void
	 */
	function processData()	{

The variable has been generated using <input type="image"...

where name + '_x' is the actual $_POST arrey item.