[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 developer tools page in Wiki

franz ripfel typo3 at abezet.de
Sat May 12 14:28:17 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am wondering if it would be helpful for developers if we start a wiki
page listing tool other developers found quite helpful or even crucial to
their daily work.
I am thinking of eclipse, subversion, ntfs links, ...
I am quite sure it would be very helpful for lots of beginners with TYPO3,
even if this topic is not strictly TYPO3.

Maybe this should be part of the extension developer section. What do you
think?

If you know of such a page already, please post a link to it, otherwise i
will start one, if there is no good reason for objection :)

greets
Franz

--
Franz Ripfel, A.BE.ZET