[TYPO3-dev] TCA, set defaultvalues for flexforms?

Andreas Jonderko anj2j at yahoo.de
Sat May 12 13:42:22 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to configure with the TCA/extTables that the user who insert
new content element based on flexforms has "default" values which was
widely inserted in other table:

// in my extensiontable i defined the datastructure and the
defaultvalues in the "flexvalues" field of the table

tx_myext_table
	datastructure
	flexvalues

// in tt_content my flextable is just pointing to the foreign table with
"ds_pointerField" and "ds_tableField",

tt_content
	tx_myext_flex

But how to get default values in this table (from
tx_myext_table:flexvalues) if it is empty?
how to solve this the best way?

Andreas