[TYPO3-dev] Problem with pi_list_browseresults()

Matthias Stuebner news at contratec.de
Wed May 9 09:59:16 CEST 2007

On Tue, 08 May 2007 11:45:51 +0200, Brian Bendtsen wrote:

> If I use "order by" I get a single row with the number 4. And I get 4
> rows without the count. But this is no good as it will show 3 of the
> same records on the front end.

Not knowing your exact application nor table construct, why don't you
extend the query NOT to return those fields where count is empty?

Without much more detailed information nobody can really give you a
senseful hint. I recently had the request to use the page_browser on
product GROUPS (group by) and I had to rewrite the browser to get a proper
result. Whether that is needed here to nobody can know, as so far it is
difficult to say whether your desgin/method is wrong or not.
--
br Matthias