[TYPO3-dev] colorpicker in flexform

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Tue May 8 15:38:21 CEST 2007

Hi Joey,

perfect! I applied the patch manually cause i have latest svn - and it works
like it should.

I'm wondering why this small bugfix isn't in svn, because it fixes a real
problem and the bugfix is present in BT.
I will write a note to it.

Many thx Joey,

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1178631039.9348.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...