[TYPO3-dev] colorpicker in flexform

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue May 8 15:32:21 CEST 2007

> i'm using the colorpicker wizard in flexform. After choosing a color,
> the button is colorized with the selected color. After saving, the
> color of the button is default (no color).
>
> Is this normal behavior or a bug ? I would like to see the selected
> colors as color as well.

it's a bug and a patch is available
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2052

If you install "fancy corners" the patch will be implemented using XCLASS
for TYPO3 4.0 and 3.8

Since this is a real nobrainer without any influence on the rest of the
system, maybe it will finally make it into 4.1.2 ...

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de