[TYPO3-dev] dreaded newbie question

LucitherCom lucither at lucither.com
Thu Mar 29 18:54:57 CEST 2007

hello there,

maybe i'm to dumb or i can't read english anymore.

i want to use the identity, more precisely his UID,or a function that
will give me that, of the loggedin FEuser for a query in my
extension:

$res=$GLOBALS["TYPO3_DB"]->exec_SELECTquery("*","my_table","deleted =
0 AND hidden = 0 AND pid='".$toPageId."'AND userid=".$userid."");
$row=$GLOBALS["TYPO3_DB"]->sql_fetch_assoc($res);

i just don't know where to get that said userid.could anyone point me
in the right direction, please? i haven't found anything concerning FE
users in the Core API doc or inside typo3 that is addressing my
problem :(

thanks :)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen