[TYPO3-dev] Request for cleanup of typo3 database schema

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:31:32 CEST 2007

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> I'm old fashioned - I want my direct DB access, not 200 layers in
> between. Especially as we're currently discussing in other threads DB
> finetuing of DBs, it's extremely irritating if SQL in TYPO3 5.0 is so
> "remote" from the admin and developer.

I already told several times in the past that using jcr-170 in typo3
would not give any advantage. This technology does not work well even in
java (its native environment) but 5.0 team wants to use it from php. I
did not get any real argument why it should be done.

I am old fashioned too.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/