[TYPO3-dev] Calling an extension without caching

Elmar HInz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Fri Mar 23 09:41:06 CET 2007

> I think it should be possible to include your dynamic stuff in the calling
> extension by use of such a marker. I currently don't know if such a
> feature is provided by the hook mechanism directly. But it should by
> possible at least to call a USER_INT from within your own part and then do
> the dynamic stuff in it.

One interesting question remains for me: What happens if the calling
extension is a USER_INT itself?

Are "child markers" produced for USER_INT inside USER_INT in the post
caching phase or not because caching has already by done? And if they are
produced, is the marker replacement executed recursively by the core until
all markers are replaced again?

Elmar