[TYPO3-dev] Calling an extension without caching

Elmar HInz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Fri Mar 23 09:32:31 CET 2007

Am Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:35:14 +0100 schrieb Georg Ringer:

> Hello,
>
> I include my extension via hook and code like this:
>
> require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('rggooglemap').'pi1/class.tx_rggooglemap_pi1.php');
>      $this->rggm2 = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_rggooglemap_pi1');
>
> The problem is that this is cached (if the ext itself is cached, like
> tt_news). Is there any way to don't cache my part?
>
> thanks
> georg

Hi Georg,

I think in theory that is possible. USER_INT work as markers in cached
code that is dynamically replaced after the file is loaded from the cache.

I think it should be possible to include your dynamic stuff in the calling
extension by use of such a marker. I currently don't know if such a
feature is provided by the hook mechanism directly. But it should by
possible at least to call a USER_INT from within your own part and then do
the dynamic stuff in it.

Regards

Elmar