[TYPO3-dev] Ext.Manager Translation Handling problem...

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Mar 22 10:38:13 CET 2007

Hello Stig,

> I just(yesterday) updated the translation for tt_news on the translation
> server.
>
> Today I wanted to update my local installation with the translation on
> the translation server through the Extension Mangager Translation
> Handling tool.

AFAIK the EM's translation handler does not yet work for TYPO3
extensions. There is no translations available for any TYPO3 extension,
except inside the XML translation files inside of an extension.

You can only add your translations directly into the language files of
the extensions or into into the l10n folder.

It is also not possible to upload a translation file from the l10n folder.

Greets,

Franz