[TYPO3-dev] Ext.Manager Translation Handling problem...

Stig Nørgaard Færch stig at 8620.dk
Wed Mar 21 18:23:07 CET 2007

Hi,

I just(yesterday) updated the translation for tt_news on the translation
server.

Today I wanted to update my local installation with the translation on
the translation server through the Extension Mangager Translation
Handling tool.

The only problem is that it doesn't seem to fetch all the files I
expect, as it only fetches: dk.locallang_csh_manual.xml.

Have I misunderstood something, or have I done something wrong?

Using TYPO3 4.1.

I have written to typo3.dev instead of typo3.translation.general, as the
forum is very inactive.

/Stig