[TYPO3-dev] htmlarea (any version) doesn't load anymore with firefox 2.0.0.3

Jonas Dübi admin at commandline.ch
Wed Mar 21 13:52:53 CET 2007

Hello Everyone

The htmlarea (any version) doesn't load anymore with firefox version
2.0.0.3 which was deployed today. I tested it with several htmlareas on
several typo3 versions, including the newest one with typo3 4.1 (which
worked with the previous firefox extension perfectly).

I couldn't figure out yet what's exactly the problem.

I think that issue is realy important because all firefox 2 will be
updated automatically.

Greetings
Jonas