[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:55:37 CET 2007

Hi!

Chris Wittmann [Swift Lizard] wrote:
> now i finished reading the whole thread,...
> may i ask a single question ?
>
> What you guys are complaining about ?

Hey, you wrote that you read the whole thread! And you still do not know? ;)

Personally I do not accept mandatory registration for simple reading of
non-secret and non-private articles. I hope, this Nth time it is clear :)

Others complain that it is separate from typo3.org where community
lives. Argument that t3one ~can~ become part of typo3.org is not that
strong. Why there is buzz.typo3.org and not typo3buzz.com? Because it is
a part of typo3.org, even as beta! But t3one is not a part of typo3.org.
It is standalone. I do not see it as a big problem because I generally
like when typo3 sites appear. I do not like the approach that t3one
takes now.

> should we wait for the core team, the active memebers of the
> association, or at least Kasper till one of you guys starts moving an we
> get something like this,... ??

Do you think we sit and look to sunset all the time and doing nothing?
:) Why did you just get 4.1 than?

> and olivier said many times that this is a beta test if this was a good
> idea, and if it is he would love too integrate that one into typo3.org.
> so where is the problem for you guys,...

Do you know what "beta version" means? When you have beta, you cannot
change concepts any more. You can only fix some bugs.

> to my mind we need something like this, a place for us typo3 developers
> working out there, with the aim to earn money for our work, with the aim
> to get this produkt better, to make our work easier,...
> in fact take a look at the bugtracker , al that bugs with fixes that
> havent been inserted till now, all that feature requests that no one
> implemented,.. here is now a community part that tries do do that for
> you, soo please stop complaining,...

Well said! Stop complaining, go and help fixing some bugs! Just like we
do all the time.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/