[TYPO3-dev] static_info_tables and TCA definitions

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Mar 8 09:06:20 CET 2007

Hello Jeff,

> I would also like to add the country_zone field, which is dependent on
> the selected country.  From looking at sample TCA configs and the code
> in tx_staticinfotables_div, I can't see a way to pass the selected
> country along and have it used to filter the list of country_zones.

add/modify the lines in function selectItemsTCA($params) {

$where = $params['config']['itemsProcFunc_config']['where'];

$res = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_SELECTquery($fields, $table,
'1'.t3lib_BEfunc::deleteClause($table), $where, $orderBy);

So you must find a solution to fill in the where clause as a parameter
to the call for country_zones.

- Franz