[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Elmar HInz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Wed Mar 7 23:17:54 CET 2007

Hi Olivier,

> Please stop speculating about things. Me and Kasper know each other since a
> very long time. He was informed by us that we want to to the plattform.
>
> He was very positive about it and said we can quote him on that.
>
> If you do not like the way we did it, i apologize for stepping on someones
> feet. I will inform you the next time.

You are not stepping on my feet alone, but it touches the community as the
reactions of many expirienced developers show. So don't inform me, but
inform the community beforehead of such a step.

If you know Kasper as well as you say, it should be no problem for you to
move the whole project under the typo3.org domain soon and to
synchronize it with the single sigen on. From that moment on I will start
to trust into that initiative and will be one of the big promotors.
Promised. So focus onto the next steps now.

Regards

Elmar