[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Wed Mar 7 22:45:56 CET 2007

in Beitrag mailman.1.1173303362.10943.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de schrieb
Elmar HInz unter elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net am 07.03.2007 22:35 Uhr:

> Yes that is the point. I think in the past to few people had access and
> those were overloaded with other tasks at the same time. But we know that
> Kasper is working to improve the sitution. Meanwhile there is a team of
> people with access to typo3.org.
>
> I share Dmitry estimation. If this Olivier would have come up with a
> worked out concept and the clear will to take up the necessary
> responsibility for it, Kasper would probably have given him an account to
> set up some nice community tools on typo3.org. With single sign on for all
> registered users from start up.
>
> The idea itself is fine. It's just the procedure that irritates me. The
> motivation and the real targets are not transparent for me.
>
> Regards

Hi Elmar,

Please stop speculating about things. Me and Kasper know each other since a
very long time. He was informed by us that we want to to the plattform.

He was very positive about it and said we can quote him on that.

If you do not like the way we did it, i apologize for stepping on someones
feet. I will inform you the next time.

Hopefully this discussion ends here and I will focus on the next steps.

Olivier

BTW: I am not "this olivier" as much as your "this elmar kind of guy".

PS: Anyone interessted in joining the Secondlife TYPO3 Association? Just
kidding. Go ahead grab this Idea.