[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:30:28 CET 2007

Thomas Hempel wrote:
> Why not? Imagine how much time you spent in this thread. You could have
> registered yourself a houndred times. ;-)

But why should I? :) What is the advantage?

I spend time here (in this thread) because of typo3 itself. Even though
I do not like when forces go to different directions, I feel that I may
help with some usability issues. Greatest issue on this site is that
there is a unnecessary artificial barrier on the way of a visitor. It
will stop many visitors immediately plus it will not not give any
benefits to site itself.

> I don't really see the problem. Nobody is forced to register. And as
> Olivier said more than one time. This is a beta and everything can be
> changed. :-)

Yes, no one is forced to register *unless* he wants to read anything
expect "About" :D

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/