[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Mar 7 14:15:20 CET 2007

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
[...]
>> We need to restrict
>> access to people that are willing to disclose themselves.
>
> Why?

I think this discussion is rather important and I am still not finally
decided to one or the other side but I will give you an answer for your
"why".

If I add:
* my personal skills
* the amount of bugs I fixed
* my online-status
* some other *personal* information

then I *might* feel better if that information is not spread to the
whole world but to the folks that are involved in the project themselves.

I still remember ten years ago when I was afraid that some mail of mine
would go into some wooodoo-digital archive. ;)

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag