[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Tue Mar 6 23:24:22 CET 2007

in Beitrag mailman.1.1173219066.10639.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de schrieb
Michael Scharkow unter michael at underused.org am 06.03.2007 23:11 Uhr:

> Hi Olivier,

Hi Michael.

> although I don't believe you intend to fork the community or replace
> t3.org I also have some questions:

You are right: We will not try fork anything. We just followed Kaspers
personal itch talk.

My itch is: We need more money for the Association.

As you might think: Talk is cheap. We wanted to act and teamed up with an
amount of people. We want to make a bazar where people can meet and team up.
We will provide also tools for those that say: Well i like TYPO3 but i cant
spend as much time, therefore i will donate money to the association.

> After browsing through the site I still don't understand exactly what's
> the point. Is it a job board, or just an outlet of declarations of
> intent and good will? Is it just meant as a replacement of the original
> t3.org members listing? Are there collaboration features I did not find
> at first sight?

Kasper said that he thinks that t3one could replace that menberspage some
how. We will see.

> And by the way: Why do I have to log in to see *any* useful information?
> And where is the unsubscribe button?

You give, You get.

Greetings,

Olivier

PS: this is Beta and you are invited to join us :-)