[TYPO3-dev] T3ONE.com

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Tue Mar 6 23:11:04 CET 2007

Olivier Dobberkau schrieb:
> Hello Devs.
>
> In case you have missed it: We have started a TYPO3 Socialnetwork.
>
> http://www.t3one.com/
>
> Please feel free to join!
>
> Find out more about our Goals, Wishes and Motivation.

Hi Olivier,

although I don't believe you intend to fork the community or replace
t3.org I also have some questions:
After browsing through the site I still don't understand exactly what's
the point. Is it a job board, or just an outlet of declarations of
intent and good will? Is it just meant as a replacement of the original
t3.org members listing? Are there collaboration features I did not find
at first sight?

And by the way: Why do I have to log in to see *any* useful information?
And where is the unsubscribe button?

Greetings,
Michael