[TYPO3-dev] New feature: Add all files

Sebastian Haak typo3 at sebastian-haak.net
Tue Mar 6 15:37:39 CET 2007

Hey,
a feature I always missed, is a function to add all pictures from a folder
into Typo3 via the filebrowser.
I finally edited the function fileList in the file
typo3/class.browse_links.php
It is an easy function. I collect all the calls of the javascript function
insertElement and put them into a new javascript function. I added a button
and when you click it, it calls the new javascript function that calls one
by one all the insertElement functions.

I posted everything in English and German here:
http://www.curo-design.de/index.php?id=183

Maybe somebody can take a look and see, if this is all right. Maybe we can
add that to the core because I think this would be an often used feature.

Thanks a lot
Sebastian Haak