[TYPO3-dev] Best practice for ajax use in BE?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Jun 29 14:09:11 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm currently developing a BE module and am thinking of using AJAX for
better user-experience. I know that the Prototype and Scriptaculous
libraries can be found in the "contrib" folder. There's also the Xajax
extension. And personally I'm rather fond of the moo.fx library.

Is there any recommended way of going about this?

Second questions: is there something similar to the eID mechanism in the
BE (so as to maybe load only a limited part of the BE)?

Thanks for any advice

--

Francois Suter