[TYPO3-dev] Bug in realurl?

Hartmut Plehn plehn at rz.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Jun 29 13:48:07 CEST 2007

Hi,

we probably came across a bug in realurl. If there is a Sysfolder existing
at the same level as a normal page of the same name in
pages_language_overlay there is a 404 returned, when you access
the "advanced" realurl path. In our case we had a page named "News" in the
extra language L=1, and the Sysfolder containing the articles was on the
same level and had the same name "News".

Workaround is to rename the Sysfolder or to set the navigation title to the
desired name.

Best regards
Hartmut
--