[TYPO3-dev] processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations-Hook

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jun 28 13:18:01 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang,

"Wolfgang Klinger" <wolfgang at stufenlos.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.3727.1183008239.4800.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> *hiya!*
>
> On Jun 28, 2007, at 12:17 AM, Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> there is a problem while using the
>> processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations-Hook with records having MM-
>> relation.
>> The Writing of MM-records is done after the hook so there is missing
>> information in the hooh.
>> e.g. in cal there is a notification-service for onCreate events and  this
>> service needs the mm-stored information for this record.
>>
>> So is there a way to implement a hook after writing MM-relations
>> (class.t3lib_loaddbgroup.php -> writeMM) ?
>
> Sounds reasonable, can you provide a patch so we get a concrete
> idea where you'd like to insert the hook?
> Create a bugtracker entry, add your patch, assign it to me
> and I'll test it and forward it to the core list for approval.
>

> bye
> Wolfgang

i would do if i could see a good possibility.
The problem is, that writing to MM is done outside of the loop at very end
of the function and the needed informations of table etc are lost then.
I have to make a debug session with the informations available.

So i hope that other devs have an idea how to solve it. If i find a way to
do this, i will make a BT entry (but i can't assign)

vg  Steffen